Sunday, August 24, 2008

Walley World

Recently I was engaging in some retail therapy in Walmart. I was there spending my husband overtime money I was upset with him, and as I had said previously in my blogs I POUT, but this time I just decided to spend his money on a bunch of nothing.
So as I was bound and determined to shop until I dropped, I found myself really looking at all the people that were spending their Sat afternoon in Walmart as well.
Well let me tell you it was something else. Let me start with the lady with the hair.
Now you have seen older women I am sure with blue hair and with gray/silver hair, well this little darling had neither it was, pink,purple, and brown. I kid you not! and we are not speaking about no young chick either we are talking Granny. Well as they say only her hair dresser knows for sure.....NOT.
The next thing that caught my eye was the young man that had a hold of his crotch like someone was going to steel it from him.I saw him several times, I tried to ignore the obvious but if my sister had been with me she would have slapped me and told me to "Stop it !I could not understand why he had such a death grip on his man hood, and I am sure my face displayed the same puzzlement.
Next was the young girls who's body's don't fit in their clothes,You know the ones that you wont to tell HONEY THEY DON'T FIT MOVE UP A SIZE OR TWO.
And I wont to know who was the bright cookie that came up with letting grandpa drive the little scooter around Walmart, He cant even drive a car, what makes them think he can do any better with a scooter? Maybe we should next time, unplug the battery when we get the buggy.We may save someones foot,and speaking of buggies why do people hold a family reunion in the middle of the ale? Move to the side please, don't stand there and discus your kidney stones most people don't care, but the one that got me the most was the girl who was sitting outside taking a break, she was sitting on the curb just a causal as any one, except for one thing, with the hip hugger pants she had on and the fact that I mention earlier that you should sometimes buy a bigger size she had a full moon rising, we ain't talking no crescent moon, we are talking the whole thing hanging out of her pants, almost wonted to drop some loose change down her pants.
All this left me thinking what has this world come to, as my dear mama would have said 'going to hell in a hand bag.
Well one good thing came out of my visit to Wally World the check out lady actually spoke to me, wonders never cease. Next week I am checking out Kmart:):)

PS Belly dancing classes start September the 8th, this one sounds like its going to hurt..

2 comments:

Traci said...

This is your slap, stop that. And I am sorry I missed that. I would have fun with the family jewels :)

Unknown said...

what's this...belly dancing classes? Sounds like fun! Wish I didn't have school, i'd do it with you. When are the classes?