Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls Just wont to have fun

OK so I am going through this stage were I think I have to be doing something all the time besides work and my domestic thing I do at home. What is that all about?? So I ask myself, I said self what is the deal here, don't we have enough to do, with work, home, my sweet babies and my husband who is working all the time, that you feel like you must take something else on? and self said " girl what we need is a little fun" OK I admit that I have never been one to turn down some fun that I knew was not going to make me feel bad the next day. So I had to think about this a bit. My mind kept going back to the same ole things that I have done for fun in the past.
Softball....hum OK until the 3rd of 4Th game. Then it just becomes repetitive.Besides its not fun at a softball game if Uncle Ken is coaching and especially if we suck.No matter what he says it matters to him if we win or loose.
Water skiing..... gas is to expensive and I need someone to drive the boat ( Neil works 6 days a week and he is pretty beat on Sunday.
Hang out more with my sis....... She is playing softball again.

So that leaves me to these conclusions, either I am going to take clogging lessons, or belly dancing,because I do love the dance or go and buy that bike I have been wanting for a while.
Perhaps a motorcycle is now in order, bowling is a option, regardless I am off to find what tickles my funny bone. Sounds like a tango dance to me!!!!

2 comments:

majorshouse said...

I think you would look really cool on a motorcycle, especially a hot pink Harley.

majorshouse said...

I think you would looke really cool on a hot pink Harely.