Friday, February 20, 2009

Tell Me

Has any noticed but me that this world has gone CRAZY!!!!! For the past several months I have noticed a severe decline in human morale. People are ruder,meaner,non-caring and flat out mean. Even at work between the patients that seem to just wont to pick a fight the co-workers attitudes that seem like they have been swimming in dill pickle juice it makes for what Alexander says is a " terrible,horrible,no good very bad day.
Now take all that and add to the mix of acute illness and chronic illness and add a dash of the general demands of the job and are you feeling me now???? And we wont EVEN go into personal stuff, so as Sugar would say " Man I need a dirty island "
that is talk for I need to sit on a warm beach with umbrella drinks listening to the waves roll in and out,
But as I sit and reflect a moment or two on all this, deep in my heart I know what is going on and if you read your bible you know as well.
The bad news is it is going to get worse, the good news is that God still is in controll and I am shore glad I am on HIS side.
Now this is a point of denial for some, I even have Christan friends that say, I know Jesus is coming back soon but don't think it is that soon. My only response to that is WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING.? Speaking of bibles I am reading Leviticus right now and I am so glad that I did not live back then because I would never get to come out of my tent!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for the cross.
God has shown me allot of things in His word lately some are encouraging and some are
painful.
I think the sad thing is I see people I know and love fall to the pray of complacency( help me here did Jesus not say that he could vomit complacency out of His Mouth) yuk!!!! and denial. This puzzled me quite a bit. it is like watching a freight train coming and you wont to yell YOU BIG DUMMY CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU??
OK so help me out here... I know a few people that tune in to this blog and I thank you ,,but I wont some commits here. So give me some shout backs and let me know if I am a Lone ranger in this and what is going on around me. I sure hope My Holy Daddy has not left me out on this limb alone, but if he has I guess I better get a pair of gloves to hand to the rope with . So tell me Am I alone?

1 comment:

Traci said...

Girl, I am with you, this world is crazy. however, your right God is good! And I refuse to get caught in the "ugly trap". I will love others as He has loved me.(sometimes thats hard, but Im gonna do it by gosh!!!!)